From the four beer pumps behind the bar pour beers by Brasserie de la Senne, Brasserie Dupont,
Brasserie de Bastogne and Cantillon. You read that correctly: Cantillon beer — their Kriek this time — on draught in a hotel bar!
The bottle list of the Vintage Hotel‘s ’boutique wine bar’ — as it is described on the website — may be short, but it includes even more beers by Cantillon and De Bastogne, and a couple of trappist beers.
Scattered around the bar-cum-breakfast-room, there are some Cantillon bottles and De la Senne boxsets for sale to take home, for the hotel guests who can’t make it to the breweries themselves.
The food on offer is limited to the usual crisps and cheese, and some Ardennes dry sausages.
When you go to the Vintage Hotel for a beer, don’t just wait at the bar: it is appears to be very much a one man — or woman — operation in the evening, so announce yourself at the reception desk first!
- 4 beers on draught
- De la Senne
- De Bastogne
- More Cantillon, De Bastogne & De la Senne beers on bottle
- Crisps, cheese & dry sausages
Rue Dejonckerstraat 45
+32 2 533 99 80
What have people been drinking here recently?
- ingmar bisschop is drinking a Curieuse Neus at Vintage Hotel
- ingmar bisschop is drinking a Tripel Bertha at Vintage Hotel
- Remco Schilder is drinking a Duvel Tripel Hop Cashmere at Vintage Hotel
- Jeroen is drinking a Blonden Os at Vintage Hotel
- Simon Froggatt is drinking a Belgian Ipa Vandekelder at Vintage Hotel
- Mountain/ Ash is drinking a Tripel Karmeliet at Vintage Hotel
- Mikael Andersson is drinking a Grimbergen Blonde at Vintage Hotel
- Hans Van Nespen is drinking a Gueuze 100% Lambic Bio (2016) at Vintage Hotel
- Hans Van Nespen is drinking a Kriek 100% Lambic at Vintage Hotel
- Teodora C is drinking a Houblon Chouffe at Vintage Hotel