We’ve always liked the members of the Peck family: the original Peck 47 of course, but Woodpecker and Streetpecker as well. All of them have at least a couple of beers from De la Senne available, either on draught, or in bottle. Apart from that, their menus can vary quite a bit. At Peck 20 you can enjoy an evening meal, like in 47, but some menu items you won’t find in the centre. Take that Vietnamese style pulled pork burger, for instance…
No beers on draught at Peck 20, but all the usual suspects of De la Senne are available on bottle: Taras Bulba, Zinnebir, Jambe-de-Bois and Brusseleir. Silly provides the (organic) pils and another tripel, and from Brussels Beer Project you’ll find Delta and Grosse Bertha.
The beer of the month — as the menu states, “ask your beer-loving staff” about it — was NovaBirra‘s tripel Big Nose.
The food menu seems to be a bit more extensive than any other member of the Peck family, probably because the kitchen is as well. That meant I could finally enjoy the delicious pulled pork burger I had so far only seen appearing on Peck‘s social media. Once again, we underestimated the sides’ size, and as nice as those mac ‘n’ cheese balls and the oven roasted baby potatoes were, we had a hard time finishing them. Maybe we should ‘just’ have a salad next time?
- No beers on draught
- De la Senne, of course, but Brussels Beer Project and Silly as well
- A beer of the month
- Many different options for breakfast — lots of eggs — brunch, lunch and dinner
Rue Jourdanstraat 20
+32 2 513 02 87
What have people been drinking here recently?
- Misty Chastain is drinking a Zenne Pils at Woodpecker
- Mikal Haugen is drinking an Against the Grain at Woodpecker
- John Russell is drinking a Trottinette at Woodpecker
- Bogdan Ditu is drinking a Delta IPA at Woodpecker
- Michael | Craft & Slice is drinking a Théorème de l'Empereur at Woodpecker
- George Cumming is drinking a Taras Boulba at Woodpecker
- Phillip Bertke is drinking a Delta IPA at Woodpecker
- Kauto Huopio is drinking a Delta IPA at Woodpecker
- Dylan Weustenenk is drinking a La Petite Planète (2022) at Woodpecker
- Nik Bronder is drinking an Amazonia Erotica at Woodpecker